Random Tangents Part IV

15:07, Posted by Q's Leagal Plea of Insanity, No Comment



  • I dare you not to think of a penguin
  • B: Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?
    P: I think so, Brain, but where are we going to find a duck and a hose at this hour?
  • Seth McFarlane must be reading my blogs because a few weeks later, there was an episode where Bill Clinton does some…”convincing.” Even Peter gets convinced.
  • Jack Bauer is STILL gangsta!
  • Who the hell cares which celebrities are in and out of rehab? Does it change your life in the least bit? If you answered yes, you need to get your ass beat.
  • You have no idea how much money goes through Vegas on a Friday alone.
  • It is virtually impossible to picture the queen taking a dookie
  • This? It’s my package, UPS delivered and I signed for it.
  • Is Nelly Furtado hot or damn hot? Talk amongst yourselves.
  • 82% of women ages 23-36 voted Nelly Furtado as the celebrity they would definitely make-out with.
  • I made up 100% of the previous fact.
  • 98% of you are now thinking of making out with Nelly Furtado.
  • Eva Mendes glistening is just too much for a man to handle -watch GhostRider and you will understand my statement.
  • Happy summer time mutha%@#s

No Comment